Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Because I am definitely bored...





The Really Long About Me Survey






by Darkwhispers



    001. What is Your Name?

    Sarah




    002. How old are you?

    too old..ha, just 25




    003. What is the link to your website, blog, or myspace?

    you're on it and most of you are on my facebook




    004. Where are you right at this moment?

    on my couch




    005. Choose 5 words to describe yourself

    loving, silly, caring, goofball, mommy




    006. Do you smoke?

    yes, trying to quit




    007. Do you drink?

    sometimes, but not often when mike isn't home




    008. Do you swear?

    guilty




    009. Do you have low self-esteem?

    Sometimes




    010. Do you get online a lot?

    Yes, Mike is deployed, I get bored, and all my school work is online




    011. Do you like taking pictures?

    definitely




    012. Do you like to have your picture taken?

    if I'm having a ''pretty'' day




    013. Would you ever date someone 5-10 yrs younger than you?

    NOOO




    014. Would you ever date someone 5-10 yrs older than you?

    Sure...but i'm married to the love of my life




    015. Do you think you're weird or normal?

    What's normal these days?




    016. What do you like least about your body?

    boobs and stomach, but that's being taken care of in 16 days. NOO 15 now




    017. What do you like most about your body?

    my legs and eyes




    018. Has there ever been a rumor spread about you?

    OH LORD...I've learned so many things I've done that i wasn't aware of it's insane. I wish my life was as interesting as people said it was




    019. Do you prefer to hang out with one friend or a group of friends?

    Depends




    020. Who knows the most about you?

    Mike, Jenn C, Mom and my MIL




    021. Who do you trust the most with your secrets?

    Jenn C




    022. Name one person whose arms you feel safe in.

    MIKE'S..ALWAYS





    Have you ever?


    023. Been in love?

    obviously




    024. Had your heart broken?

    yes




    025. Spun until you were so dizzy you couldn't walk?

    Yeah, ahh miss those days of childhood




    026. Screamed so much you lost your voice?

    yes




    027. Done something extremely unexpected?

    All the time...i'm random like that




    028. Been caught doing you weren't supposed to be doing?

    Yup...that was a fun night




    029. Been called a tease?

    HEHE yeah





    What what what?


    030. What is your biggest fear?

    besides the obvious of losing my kids or husband? CLOWNS!




    031. What was your scariest dream?

    The horrible "deployment" dreams. You ladies know what I mean




    032. What was your best dream?

    that's a secret ;)




    033. What is your greatest strength?

    Being able to do things on my own while Mike is gone and depending on only myself to take care of my children




    034. Do you have any bad habits?

    smoking, cursing




    035. Do you think life has been good to you so far?

    I'm thankful for everything the good Lord has given me




    036. Do you have any piercings?

    Yup




    037. What does your underwear look like?

    A mixture of a lot of them





    Which do you prefer?


    038. Jeans or dress?

    jeans




    039. Pizza or pasta?

    pasta




    040. Rich or happy?

    happy




    041. Shower or bath?

    shower...if I take a bath I shower right after




    042. Family or friends?

    my friends are my family




    043. Kiss or hug?

    both please ;)




    044. Bright or dark room?

    depends




    045. Chocolate or vanilla?

    vanilla




    046. Laugh out loud or chuckle quietly?

    out loud




    047. Foreign movies....dubbed or subtitled?

    dubbed





    Lastly?


    048. Last furry thing you touched?

    my furbaby




    049. Song you listened to?

    I don't know




    050. Last person you talked to on the phone today?

    Jenn C




    051. Watched on TV?

    the nanny is on right now




    052. Compliment you received?

    Mike told me I was gorgeous tonight...but besides that, my best compliment is being told i'm a wonderful mom





    More random thoughts...


    053. What are your first thoughts waking up?

    noooooo not yet




    054. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

    all of them




    055. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?

    eyes and smile




    056. Are you too shy to ask someone out?

    nope




    057. Most memorable experience with a friend?

    OOOH can't choose just one




    058. Do you believe in soulmates?

    I do




    059. Do you think that it's possible your heart doesn't give you a choice with whom it falls in love?

    Very possible




    060. What is something about you that people would be surprised to know?

    I'm actually pretty shy




    061. What is one thing you've learned about yourself in the last year or so?

    I'm stronger than I ever thought I was



No comments: